Sunday, July 19, 2009

Countdown...

Yeah! Roommates in the works for the homebody. That's good news. After staying alone last week, it was concluded that some company in the house would be a NICE THING. :-)

We had a wonderful open-house put on by friends to let people in the neighborhood come wish us well. It was nice to see everyone and chat and say good-bye.

We will maybe not be taking the electric piano to China - we are worried it will get stolen in customs. We will be inquiring about the possibility of leasing a piano in China. Hoping, Hoping, Hoping... We have removed all the DVDs from their cases and put them in CD holders to place in our luggage, again, because we don't think they would survive the trip through customs.

The violin will have to be hand-carried to China by us. We may have to pay an extra fee for the carry-on. Oh well.

It's been a crazy week. We did manage to go see the new Harry Potter movie on opening night. I was so tired that I can't really remember any of the movie... Hmm, don't think I'll do that again. I still haven't recovered from the sleep-deprivation. Oy. Brad just confessed that he can't remember it either, lol. We may have to see it again at a more human hour.

I've gone back to martial arts to sharpen some skills before we move to a huge city. First day back - sprain a finger - how to feel like a dork. Still, I'm rusty on the "formulas" but not too bad on the skills. I'm also not so out of shape for it as I had worried. Apparently all the running has been good for me. :-)

TB tests for school admission tomorrow - yea! - not.

No comments:

Post a Comment