Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not So Much Stuff

ImmensityImage by Kassel via Flickr

The time rushes nearer! The passports arrived two days ago. We have boxes everywhere. I told Meg and Sara they had to be completely packed for China before they can pack for EFY next week. They have discovered that they don't have as much important stuff as they thought they did, though everyone is wishing we could take our beds.

The two girls will be living out of a suitcase for the next two weeks but the boxes and household items we are sending to China will ship out next week. We will then spend the last week cleaning.

Brad and Jace come home from Timberline National Youth Leadership Training Camp today. It will be nice to have their help. Sometimes I wonder if I'm taking too much or not enough and it will be nice to get Brad's opinion once in a while.

I still haven't gotten the soap made. If I have to, I suppose I can take the remnants of past batches. That would be interesting (especially the batch that was supposed to be green but turned purple!), grab bag soap. :-)

The photo today has no significance to me (I got it from Zemanta), it just brings me a calm, peaceful feeling, and I like it. Here's a great song to go with it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment